Wednesday, June 20, 2012



My life took a different turn last August.
The owner of our local bead store decided she couldn't keep running the store and teaching so she decided to close the store.
After very little consideration I decided to buy the store from her. 
This is not what I had planned for my retirement but it has turned out to be a fun twist to my  plans. 
I have a place to display and sell all the jewelry I am making. 
And I have been teaching others the joy of bead weaving. 
Along the way I have made some wonderful new friends I never would have met without the store. 
I will be taking pictures of some of the things we have made in the classes and posting them here in the future. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations on the new Bead Store. Lucky you. Also thank you for entering my Nicole's BeadBacking giveaway. I am sorry your name was not drawn. However, I do have a discount offer for you. Please email me
    beadwright (AT) hot mail ...Dot Com
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene,
    Congrats! You won the BijouxDelights giveaway on my blog. Please email me at beadinggem@yahoo.ca asap.

    https://www.beadinggem.com/2020/01/winner-of-bijouxdelights-beadwork.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene,
    I still haven't heard from you. Please contact me before Monday Feb 3. I will have to redraw another winner. Thanks

    ReplyDelete