Thursday, January 28, 2010

Retreat cancelled

Well I am going to cancel the bead retreat.  I think the economy and the time of year is keeping people from spending money on 'non-essentials' right now.  But that's ok.  I have plenty to keep me busy.  I started taking violin lessons 2 weeks ago.  It is going to be an uphill battle since I can't read music and am tone deaf.  It is something I have wanted to do for years so I am giving it a go.  I have a real good teacher so I have a chance.
I am working on some Valentine cards and some layouts of Emma for my scrapbook too.
I have designed a necklace that is almost done entitled 'sea foam'.  It is done in peyote stitch and I used size 11 beads of various colors of the sea.  I love the way it is turning out.  But I can't figure out what kind of clasp to put on it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog today. I really appreciate the encouragement to keep blogging. Good luck with figuring out what clasp to use! Sometimes it takes time for an idea to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you have a picture of this one?

    ReplyDelete